Dr. Ruby Tucker Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ruby Tucker?

Posted on October 21st, 2013

i really want to know what happened with Dr.Tucker and her office. She was the sweetest, kindest doctor i have ever been too. Her staff on the other hand was not the brightest crayons in the box. They never returned messages . I want to know where my medical records are. can anyone tell me who is one of her patients as well & what we can do as patients to get our records ? i want answers!!!!!!!!!

Sick of being SICK

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

The staff is horrible! The male nurse's hands smell like an astray! After being sick for more then two weeks with the Flu, which then turned into Pneumonia; I decided to call Dr. Tuckers office for some relief. I called on a Wednesday and was told by the receptionist she will let Dr. Tucker know how im feeling and will return my call. After receiving no call back for several hours, I decided to call. Spoke to the receptionist and was advised Dr. Tucker prescribed for me 800mg Moltrin for pain. I thought it would be simple, little did I know it took a day and a half, and 3 trips for my husband to our local drug store. We decided to drive to Dr. Tuckers office to pick up the precription in person. Meanwhile I still feel horrible, it's raining and cold outside, AND my husband is furious at this point. Once we arrived at Tuckers office my husband waited in front and decided not to park while I ran in to pick up my precription. When I got to the reception area there was no one there. After tapping on the glass and waiting 10 mins ...lo and behold the receptionist came walking through the door with four bags of groceries from the neighboring Farm Fresh. NOTE: no away sign posted. Not only didn't I get an apology from her for not being at the desk, but I got some what of a cold shoulder from her as well. My husband then walked in and requested for me to speak to Dr. Tucker. The receptionist then replied, "I do not like your husbands attitude" i replied, "had you called me to let me know the status of my precription we would not be here". She then said we have 24 - 48 hours to call in meds. I asked why didn't you communicate that with me 2 days ago.??? Normally, I am not the type that writes reviews, but I felt this was necessary. Dr. Tucker is actually a great Doctor, but her support staff SUCKS!!! This is one of many scenerio's that pushed us to find another Doctor. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK, BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Undereducated staff

Posted on September 10th, 2012

She should find competent staff. we quite her due staff rudeness and information that they the thought they were qualified to give RE: hipppa and guardians of incapacitated patients. Ignorance is not an excuse when you work with the public/patients. As a RN Mom of an incapacitated adult I can tell you compassion is where its at for us, and this office is not where its at!

Posted on June 2nd, 2017