Dr. Ruchi Kaushik Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ruchi Kaushik?

Sad Excuse Of A Dr.

This Dr is terrible, she gets temper tantrums worse then a child. She will drop ur childs case as soon as she starts feelling mad. All she ever did was type on her laptop and joke around and laugh instead of being professional. She dropped my sons case wit no warning. All i can say is Good Riddance! Choose A Different Doctor!! Safe Yourself The Trouble!

A Great Childrens Physician

Dr. Ruchi Kaushik is the most attentive, educated, and caring children's physician I have met by a long shot!!! I can't say enough about her. We met right after my Son was born and she blew me away. We are very saddened that she is no longer in our state but in the great state of MN. My son and I have not been able to find anyone as wonderful as she was. I trusted my sons health with her 100%. If you are looking for physician for your child :) She is my #1 recommendation!