4.9

Amazing level of care

Dr A genuinely cares for his patients and their outcomes. We did multi-allergen OIT and it has truly changed our lives. We couldn't have done it without Dr A and his excellent team.

Amazing Doctor!

If all physicians truly cared for their patients like Dr. Agrawal cares for his, the world would be a much better place. He is amazing beyond words! Our entire family loves him, an his nurse Danielle is phenomenal!

Top care!

After so much research, reading, and anticipation we decided to take our 5 year old son to the USA (we live in London UK) to start his multiple food OIT with Dr. Agrawal in Atlanta. Dr. Agrawal and his team were very welcoming, friendly and are amazingly patient with children. Back in London and as you can imagine sometimes can be a bit overwhelming being on the other side of the ocean...but all is going well 🙂 We still have a long way to go but Dr. Agrawal has been wonderful and always available to guide us to the next step and it feels like he is just next door! Thank you Dr. Agrawal and Team for your amazing work 👍

Traveling to him from Canada

Dr. Agrawal is such a gentle and knowledgeable doctor. We are so happy we found his practice! We travel from Canada to do OIT with him. We are having great results and its always a pleasure to come to the office, the whole staff is as friendly. Life changing for our 10 y.o milk allergic daughter! Many thanks Dr.Agrawal !!

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Agrawal is a wonderful doctor and person. He takes time to explain, answer your questions and is very approachable. He truly cares for his patients. His Freedom Allergy team is wonderful too. I would recommend anyone with any allergy or immunology issues, especially Oral Immunotherapy (OIT) to go to him.

Amazing practice

Wonderful, caring doctor! Always gets us in for an appointment quickly. The staff is so kind and friendly. I am always able to get my son in quickly and I never sit in the waiting room for long. He always answers my questions and takes all my concerns seriously! As a concerened mother who is new to having a young child with severe allergies he always makes me feel more at ease and is very helpful with all my questions. I couldn't ask for a better doctor for my 2 year old son!

He went out of his way to make sure my little girl could come in and see him.

Dr. Agrawal is consistently prompt and the office is very well organized. He spends as much time as I need to explain the treatment options available to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering from ailments that other specialists haven't picked up on. He runs appropriate lab work that other practitioners never took the time to investigate. Dr. Agrawal is brilliant, yet humble and treats his patients with such respect. I will continue to see him throughout the course of my treatments.

The best!

We love Dr. Agrawal and travel a great distance to see him. He is the best allergist we have had. He is knowledgeable, thorough, and caring. I've recommended him to all of my friends in his area.

Dr A is the BEST!

Dr A and his staff are the kindest professionals I've ever dealt with. They truly care about their patients and do everything they can to inform and empower us. We are so grateful to have found OIT and drive 4 hours one way to see Dr A for peanut OIT.

Dr. Ruchir Agrawal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Peachtree City, GA.