Dr. Rudolf G Nunnemann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rudolf G Nunnemann?

No it all talksnover his patients the entire visit!

Horrible doctor, bedside manner of a dog eying an intruder. Came in for really aggressive testical and groin pain and he tells me without one test or referral to a real doctor that there is nothing he can do for me. I wouldn't recommend this costume doctor to my worst enemy! He won't be getting the money he's trying to steal from this patient. Don't waste your time!

This doctor is extremely rude. I feel that he should not be practicing anymore as of like 30 years ago. He told my husband that he doesn't have kidney stones and to "have fun" with the strainer as he handed it to him. My husband is now mostly blocked and we are having a very hard time finding a urologist that takes our insurance in this area. Thanks a lot Dr. Nunnemann. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone!!

Excellent Attention

On my first visit, Dr Nunnemann proved to be very professional, knowledgeable, polite,considerate and explained and gave me options as to the course of treatment for my condition. I would definitely return to his office.