3.2

Have you seen Dr. Rudolf R Roth?

A waste of a visit...

Dr. Roth spent 9 minutes with me on a first-time visit that was supposed to be a full-body mole check. He spent more time talking about "mole mapping" (paying to have my moles photographed) than he did actually checking me. My insurance was charged $260 of which I was responsible for $124.81. I fought it. It took 8 months and a letter to the CEO/President of Penn Medicine to get the issue resolved and the charge written off. The lack of respect given to me, lack of call backs from Patient Relations and Dr. Roth's office, was terrible. And in the end, Dr. Roth is still saying I was given adequate medical care. He stands by the 9 minute visit (beginning to end as logged in the system) and his care for me. (Note: A visit is supposed to twice that time per his office.) Bottom line...Don't waste your time or money. You deserve better than this guy.

surgical infection

Had a surgical infection and they did not respond urgently. I feel that everyone that had a hand in treating me in that office had no idea what they were doing and I did not get the proper treatment. . I ended up having to go to elsewhere to treat the open wound.

Spent all of 5 minutes with New Patient

I was very disappointed and mad. This was my first appointment with Dr. Roth for a yearly check of my moles. It had snowed the day I was supposed to go so my appointment was changed to 2 days later; I was squeezed in with (apparently) everyone else. Dr. Roth asked me 2 questions, did a quick check of my moles and told me about mole mapping (having photos taken of my moles). That was it. He said goodbye and walked out the door. He actually spent more time talking about the mole mapping than he actually did looking at my many moles. Five minutes. That was it. And now they want me to pay $124 for the visit...Nope.

Knowledgeable, efficient and always on time. I have total confidence in him.

I only have my best word for this physician. He accurately and quickly diagnosed my problem. He scheduled the procedure personally in a very timely manner. He performed the procedure in a efficient and caring manner (I was very concerned as was my first time for type of procedure - he made me comfortable and confident) and he followed up with a personal call to advise me of results and to check my status. I recommend him totally.

Dr. Roth certainly seems to know what he's talking about, just wish he had more of an educator's spirit. I left knowing little about long-term effects of the medication prescribed during my pregnancy. What about after, during breastfeeding? I should have thought to ask, right..or he could have thought to tell me..? What about sun exposure? He tended to simplify conditions to one word, like it's "hormones" or said the chemicals in the products I brought in "won't hurt me". OK..true enough, but I didn't need an appointment with a doctor to learn this information. Why dumb the information down so much? So he could move quickly through the appointment? Not sure, but all in all it was a pretty quick and frustrating appointment and left me feeling like he didn't really care about my questions or concerns. I'm sure he's a caring person, just not as thorough and educational as I would have liked. I know he can "do better"!

good dr

dr roth is anything but cold once you get to know him after two oe three visits he is very friendly and caring.

There is significant room for improvement. There was very little education done during the appointment, as well as discussions of the risks and benefits of therapies, as well as alternative therapies.

Dr. Rudolf R Roth is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.