Dr. Rudolph-Bear Gamboa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rudolph-Bear Gamboa?

May be a great doctor but is dishonest and rude to people. Has a god complex and belittles others.

Posted on April 7th, 2017

Brilliant Physician

Posted on January 26th, 2017

I met with Dr. Gamboa this morning. I have seen many doctors in my 33 years and imagined how the visit would go. This time the visit took a completely different direction than what I had expected. He was phenomenal. How refreshing that doctors like him exist. He was candid in the most eloquent way possible. He sees the human in front of him as a whole landscape as opposed to zeroing in on a single symptom. I left his office feeling confident, inspired and more knowledgeable. I saw him for my knee, but he treated my soul. He is a brilliant man.

Torn Thigh Muscle

Posted on June 10th, 2011

Dr. Gamboa was the urgent care doctor on duty the day I made an appoint after ER for a torn thigh muscle. The wait was long, but when he came in the room and asked me what the situation was I informed him of the torn leg muscel. The first thing he said was that he specialized in sports medine. I was very delighted to known that.He treated the follow-up from ER well. Heal;so gave me some very helpful advise on how to help the muscle while it was repairing itself. His care on this condition for me was very positive and helpful

Excellent Doc. If you need a great sports doc, he's the guy!! Took care of my mother after numerous visits by other so-called "specialist".

Posted on December 5th, 2010

Posted on February 16th, 2009

Excellent physician

needs improvement

Posted on April 7th, 2008

Due to clinic staff Dr. Gamboa's reputation can be questioned, due to not returning phone calls in an accurate or timely manner.

Posted on March 23rd, 2017