Dr. Rudolph R Albores Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Rudolph R Albores?

Lack of respect and compassion...no excuse

It is my wish that Albores Jr., never gets another new patient. Unfortunately, his existing patients will most likely not see this review. If they did they may choose to find another internist which is just what my in-laws did after being patients for many years. This past Mother's day my wife's mother was taken by ambulance to to Hinsdale Hospital. Initial indications were she was having severe side effects fron back pain medication prescribed by Albores. My wife travel by US Airways to Chicago to be with her mother and also father who also has health issues. By the way, both in-laws are in there 80's and can be difficult for them to take of one another. My wife found it necessary to cancel here original return flight to continue providing care for her mother and father. This change resulted in beng charged a change fee of $200 by US Airways. A refund request can be made via faxing a letter to the Refund Dept., US Airways explaining the medical situation. With this in mind, my wife called Albores office explaining that she has prepared a letter to US Airways requesting a refund for the $200 change fee which explaining that she needed to change her retuirn reservation date so she could continue caring for her family members for an additional week. I had suggested to my wife that faxing the letter from a doctors office would show proof that her request is valid. If the doctor wishes to sign below as a witness to my wife's signature that would appreciated. Well, Mr Albores refused to sign or place a stamp to bear witness claiming that his patient did not require the help being provided by her daughter. This is the same doctor who provided the new prescription for pack pain that resulted in his patient being taken by ambulance to the hospital where she stayed during the recent Mother's Day weekend. My wife took her mother to another doctor who was happy to assist and witnessed the letter which was then faxed to US Airways. This man should be apologizing to his now past patients....no excuse's.

Me and my husband have been seeing Dr. Albores since he started. Now our children go there too. He is very thorough and will educate you on your entire exam. From diagnosis to treatment you will not leave there with any questions. He is always available and has never rushed an appointment. You won't find this kind of doc anywhere else.

Dr. Albores is the best

Dr. Albores has been my doctor for many years and I have been lucky to have him (both me and my wife). He always gets me in and is never too busy to spend time with me. He always puts my mind at ease and he reminds me of those great doctors I had who paid home visits when I was a child in the Bronx. I am delighted to call Dr. Albores my doctor.

Jim

Dr Albores is down to earth and reliable. He is easy to talk to and always has time to listen. Competent and professional. Good doctor

The Best Doctor I could ask for!

I have been a patient of Dr. Albores for over a decade and could not ask for a better Doctor. From managing my asthma to assisting with and super quick turnaround of referrals for my knee surgery, he is fantastic. Always caring, interested and on point I know I can talk to him about anything and he has my best interests at heart.

This doctor barely examines me, blows off anything I tell him is wrong. I think he is medication-happy quack. Avoid.

If it is not easy to diagnose - just gives up

Does not want patients who need referrals to specialists. Told me to find another primary care physician because he knows I am in pain but doesn't know why and dosn't like the paperwork associated with referring to specialists. Told me to get another insurance plan so I can self refer t

Dr. Rudolph R Albores is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westmont, IL.