The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rudolph Dolezal
Dr. Rudolph Dolezal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Des Plaines, IL, with another office in Arlington Heights, IL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Dolezal is affiliated with University of Illinois Hospital, Central Dupage Hospital and Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago. Dr. Dolezal has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rudolph Dolezal has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Rudolph Dolezal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Plaines, IL.