Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rudolph Knaack MD
Dr. Rudolph Knaack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Harbor, WA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Knaack is affiliated with Whidbey General Hospital, Whidbey General Hospital, Coupeville, Wa and Certifications and Recognitions. He speaks English.
Dr. Rudolph Knaack has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Knaack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Whidbey General Hospital
Whidbey General Hospital, Coupeville, Wa
Certifications and Recognitions
41 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Rudolph Knaack Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rudolph Knaack's office for more information.
275 SE Cabot Dr Oak Harbor, WA : (360) 675-6648
Locations & Directions275 SE Cabot Dr, Oak Harbor, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rudolph Knaack, MD - Family Medicine in Oak Harbor, WA, in this video.
Dr. Rudolph Knaack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Harbor, WA.