Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rudolph E Menchl Jr
Dr. Rudolph E Menchl Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Utica, MI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Menchl is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy and St John Macomb Oakland Hospital - Macomb Campus. Dr. Menchl has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rudolph E Menchl Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
Wonderful Doctor, I am hearing impaired and I have a hard time with Doctors understanding me and giving me the time to explain my issues, Doctor Menchl will listen to your concerns and take care of them, he does not make you feel uncomfortable and makes sure all your issues and concerns are addressed. I am also a diabetic and he makes sure that I understand everything before I leave the office. The staff is also wonderful and efficient.
I have no problem with DR MENCHL, He is very compident in his field and goes the extra mile, as far as his office personal I have never seen such incompadent people in my life, They can not get scrpts right time after time also can seem to get appointments right, I will be looking for a new doctor, He needs new office management within his facility
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Menchl is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Rudolph E Menchl Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Clair Internist, 45640 Schoenherr Rd, Utica, MI
Dr. Rudolph E Menchl Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Utica, MI.