Dr. Rudolph Menchl Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rudolph Menchl Jr?

Dr. Menchl - The BEST!!

Posted on January 14th, 2016

The best doctor you'll ever meet.

Makes me at ease

Posted on August 22nd, 2014

Spends time with you makes you feel comfortable. All ways has time to answer your questions and concerns. His staff is polite and have not had problems with them.

Posted on May 12th, 2014

Fantastic doctor. Rarely late for appt. Spends alot of time with patient. You never feel rushed. Excellent diagnosis on patient and great follow through.

A+ rated Doctor

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor, I am hearing impaired and I have a hard time with Doctors understanding me and giving me the time to explain my issues, Doctor Menchl will listen to your concerns and take care of them, he does not make you feel uncomfortable and makes sure all your issues and concerns are addressed. I am also a diabetic and he makes sure that I understand everything before I leave the office. The staff is also wonderful and efficient.

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

I have no problem with DR MENCHL, He is very compident in his field and goes the extra mile, as far as his office personal I have never seen such incompadent people in my life, They can not get scrpts right time after time also can seem to get appointments right, I will be looking for a new doctor, He needs new office management within his facility

Posted on December 30th, 2010

Dr. Menchl is a caring and compassionate professional who really listens to his patients when making a diagnosis. He also gets to know his patients because he feels that helps with understanding the needs of the patients. I never feel rushed during the appointments, so I don't mind waiting 10-15 minutes to get to see him. Dr. Menchl will not "cut corners" when diagnosing health problems and he also considers how he can get proper diagnoses in the most economical way for the patient. You will surely love this doctor. Just remember to laugh at his "jokes". You may not "get" them right away :)

sloppy....

Posted on February 12th, 2010

I take a controlled substance on a daily basis. Every time I went to him to pick up the script, I had to read it over with extreme care. He's made errors with this many times with me. Things as benign as misspelling my name (which would hinder my ability to get my medication, because it's a controlled substance), to writing it out for the wrong dosage. I ultimately quit going to him because I feared if he couldn't write out a simple script properly, was he giving me an adequate level of care?

Posted on September 30th, 2017