Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rudolph Y Rouhana has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rudolph Y Rouhana has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Rudolph Y Rouhana has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Rouhana is rushed and vet aggressive pushy at times,he never has has any information on supplement medicines it's always his way or the highway and he is never sympathic towards family crisis,he is a doctor that just pushes legal prescription drugs on you no matter the risk he never gives you info on alternative ways that's much safer minus all the risk he is not a doctor that really cares for the patient he is only working for a PAYCHECK
I saw Dr. Rouhana for a yearly checkup. He sent me for a battery of tests @ a local hospital, including full blood work. I was very impressed with the bedside manner & the care with which I received. Upon my follow up appointment to review the tests, Dr. Rouhana went thru all the individual results & explained how it effected my health. He ex
Dr. Rouhana is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Rudolph Y Rouhana accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsRudolph Rouhana Md, 1201 N Post Rd Ste 2, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Rudolph Y Rouhana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.