Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rudy Kovachevich has the following 3 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Rudy Kovachevich has the following 5 expertise
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Rudy Kovachevich has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rudy Kovachevich is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
If you are seeing him about surgery, please get a second opinion, or ever better, see a different doctor. He took advantage of me in a desperate state of mind and performed surgery on me without looking at test results. Every time I was in his office I was practically pushed out the door and he did not inform me that the surgery could make the pain worse. A year later, the pain is 5 times worse and I have no options for relief.
Putting your life in someone else's skills (prioritizing, decision making, up to date on techniques and over all experience) is so very hard to do. Knowing that one wrong move, one wrong decision could change my life forever. I put my trust in Dr. Kovachevich. He's wonderful! He's quite simply the Best. He care's.
I hurt my finger playing basketball. I ended up scheduling an appointment with Dr. K (that's what they call him) based on a recommendation from a friend. I was able to schedule an appointment quickly, and waited for a very short time in the waiting room. The clinical staff was great, and the person who met with me before the doctor, asked good questions and listened and documented my answers. Dr. K was very personable and I immediately liked him. After I told him the story of my injury he pulled his Ipad out and showed me an image of a mallet finger (which was his diagnosis). It was really nice to see something like that in the office. He suggested therapy and wanted me to follow up with him in 6 weeks. The therapists in his office were great, and after about 8 weeks of treatment my finger is just like it was before my injury. I would recommend Dr. K to anyone!
12 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Mayo School Of Graduate Medical Education
Dr. Rudy Kovachevich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHand Surgery Associates, 601 E Hampden Ave, Englewood, CO
Dr. Rudy Kovachevich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, CO.