Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rudy Panganiban has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 11
This dr preys on the poor and disadvantaged. He appeared to be friendly, helpful, and reassuring. I was totally honest about my condition which I admit wasn't perfect. He said no problem, as long as my drug tests were clean from the second test onward. He lied, took $525 nonrefundable from me, dropped me as a patient, knowing I am poor (that was 1/2 my monthly income), in pain, and have no recourse to fight him. Unfortunately, other desperate people like me will probably never see this review. His behavior is unconscionable. I don't know how he faces himself in the mirror each day.
This doctor is impossible to reach--he has his nurse practitioner see the patients at the nursing home and then bills for his time. He does not return calls, and it is very hard for the patients to communicate with him. Highly unlikely he'd be successful in private practice, but he has a captive audience.
47 Years Experience
Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Rudy Panganiban accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4051 Thomassa Ct, Orlando, FL
Dr. Rudy Panganiban is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.