Dr. Rudy A Segna Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Rudy A Segna?

I wouldn't trust my health to any other Dr!

Dr Segna has been a huge part our mine and my sisters lives for over 10 years. My Mother was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer 10 years ago and was very frightened as were we all. We made a decision to Dr. Segna and knew we made the right call. He took her in immediately and performed surgery within 2 days. From that day until the day my Mother passed away he was with us every step of the way. When my Mother passed away Dr Segna said to us he never met a braver Woman. My mother sensed that in him and trusted her life to him. He would call my Dad in the days and weeks later just to see how he was doing.What Dr. does that! He always told us no matter what if you ever need anything just call. He always made us feel like my Mother was his only patient. He is gentle, caring, and compasionate. He took our calls at all hours, and helped us make some tough decisions. I have recommended Dr Segna to many friends. And I will continue to recommend him. The whole staff of Dr's at the Group for Women is outstanding!

Sandra

Excellent Doctor!

Amazing to find such a good doctor

I had a family history of Ovarian, my mother at 65 dx and died within 4 months. No other female in the family ever had. I am an RN, chalked it up as a freak thing. Never had BRCA 1,2 testing, and basically followed my primary MD philosophy of yearly blood work Ca 125. I fortunately came upon this MD who works at my hospital a few days per month. Had lower extrem swelling and thought of my mom's dx. Though this was benign, it began a few year relationship that I continued with Dr. Segna. I routinely put off the idea of the surgery, just didn't want to deal with hot flashes, fat and misery, PER all women's media...LOL... Anway, a significant jump in my Ca 125, though still normal according to the ref range, caused me to re-think this and I am glad I did. Had the transvag, lap assist and EVERYTHING came out, as I had some uterine enlargement and fibroids. The pathology report was just shown to me and though there is No pre cancer, there are significant changes noted that are also found in women that go on to develop Ovarian Cancer. I was shocked and grateful in one fell swoop. The care I received beyond compare. The patience, the knowledge, the SKILL level, all left me feeling very well the evening of my surgery and home the next day. No hot flashes or mania or whatever they report you will get. IGNORE the stuff you read and just take your own journey on this one with Dr. Segna. He will route for you 100% and be there for you after if you have questions... the same as he was before the surgery. Safe hands, brilliant mind. I give thanks to God for his gift of Dr. Segna.

He has been my surgeon for 8 years during my Battle with severe endometriosis. he is the most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever had.

Fantastic doctor, and great guy

I was very upset when I first went to Dr. Segna. My former gyno failed to catch a postive result on a pap, and 6 months had gone by. Dr Segna met the situation with speed & efficiency. His knowledge and concern helped calm my fears, and his confidence in my body's ability to heal explained his conservative recommendation for treatment. It paid off. I am the proud mother of a healthy 6 mo old. Dr Segna's minimalist approach to treatment returned me to optimal health and made room for me to become a mom.