More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruee Huang
Dr. Ruee Huang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics and Pediatrics. Dr. Huang is affiliated with Hospital for Special Surgery. Dr. Huang has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruee Huang has the following 2 specialties
- Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
We just saw this dr for the first time. She was great. What a warm and caring dr. She actually got my son to answer questions and smile. My son is high functioning autism and oppositional. He usually doesn't speak to any dr's but he liked her! ! I would definitely recommend her.
I don't usually comment on my doctors or my son's doctors, but I wish I could tell you face to face how special Dr. Huang is. I wish I found her earlier. Since my son and I have been coming to her she has made our lives better. Things are still hard for us, but she is available to me all the time whenever I have a question (and I've called her with weird questions!)and she has even gone to my son's school to try to help his teachers understand his abilities. I didn't know such cheerful and devoted doctors were still out there! I wouldn't take my family to anyone else.
Dr. Huang is the most knowledgeable, caring and warm physician I have seen. She listens carefully to patient concerns and goes out of her way to make patients and their parents comfortable. She is outstandingly accessible--both as concerns her bedside manner/communication and as concerns her flexibility in taking calls/appointments with patients. Any parent would be lucky to have such a skilled and kind pediatrician caring for their child.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Huang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Ruee Huang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Shore Medical Group, 1983 Marcus Ave Ste 130, New Hyde Park, NY
Dr. Ruee Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.