Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruel Miciano
Dr. Ruel Miciano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Harrisonville, MO and Archie, MO (and 1 other location). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Miciano is affiliated with Cass Regional Medical Center, Research Belton Hospital and Research Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ruel Miciano has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
Dr. Ruel Miciano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.