Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Showing 5 of 17
I Like very much how Doctor Rufus professional speaks with me, the way he explains any pathology you may have and the treatment to follow. He is not just a doctor but also a friend with patience. I am sure to recommend doctor Rufus to whoever wants to be treat like a family member in a medical enviroment. He knows how to give us support assuring that everything will be fine.
The first time I went into his office I thought well the place is ok but I'm interested in the doctor .I have gone in fancy offices where you feel out of place I felt ok. The receptionist and lab tech are very friendly. And I knew I would be coming back. Dr.Sadler makes you feel comfortable he takes time to know you and understand your needs or your concerns I would strongly recommend him to family friend or anyone needing a family doctor.
This doctor is just amazing. He really takes the time to sit down and not only talk to me but to listen as well. It is very easy to get an appointment to see him at either one of his offices and it is also very easy to get in contact with him in between appointments. He is truly a caring person and you can tell that he really enjoys what he does.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3750 3rd Ave, Bronx, NY
Rufus E Sadler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.