Dr. Rui Cerejo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rui Cerejo?

Horrific Experience

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Unfortunately I was unable to ever meet the Dr because I could not get beyond his incompetent unprofessional staff. Initially, I left several messages for Vicki, Cerejo's secretary before I could finally speak to her. When I spoke to her she instructed ME to verify that my insurance cover Dr. Cerejo. I have never been asked to do this by a Dr's office. All Drs that I have seen have been more than happy to do this for patients. I initially agreed to do this but did not feel right about it. I then left Vicki approximately 4 messages with no return call. I then asked to speak to the office manager, Ethel, who was rude and minimized Vicki's conduct and not once apologized for her staff's behavior. She then transferred me to someone else to verify insurance. This woman in billing was the only nice person I spoke to who indicated that she did not understand what was the big deal. Essentially anyone could have verified insurance. This nice woman indicated that she was going to call Ethel to inform her of insurance verification so that she could continue assisting me. This never happened. Dr Cerejo may be a very good Dr, but he lost a patient due to his incompetent staff.

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Excellent and professional staff; Dr. Cerejo, kind, considerate, professional and thoughtful;; however, extremely difficult to communicate with office... once connected, most professional and helpful ;

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor with great manners

Great, understanding Doctor.

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Great, prompt diagnosis, excellent people skills, wonderful doctor.

Patient for 9 years

Posted on February 7th, 2014

Dr. Cerejo has always been spot-on. He asks the right questions, answers my questions to my satisfaction and is kind and courteous. I did experience some staff concerns several years ago, but he seems to have handled the problem. Over the last couple of years, his staff has been courteous. Reviews should be helpful to patients and doctors, alike. A couple of these reviews are just downright mean. This being said, this particular reviewing website might want to think about separating the reviews into two parts: Physician reviews and Office/Staff reviews.

Very professional with an excellent "bedside" manner.

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

I called Dr Cerejo's office because I was in severe pain and my regular rheumatologist couldnt see me for a month. I received an appt and saw the doct ...

Lupus Patient

Posted on June 12th, 2013

Had to leave a few words regarding my experience with Dr. Cerejo. I've suffered from Lupus for over a decade now and have seen numerous doctors whom could barely ease my suffering. I was refered to Dr. Cerejo about 4 years ago.He did not use me as a guinea pig like so many others and he knew exactly what I needed to ease my many symptoms. Several years have passed and after going through a divorce , I lost my insurance. Dr, Cerejo found a way to continue to provide medications at no cost to me and when I ended up in the hospital with an intestinal blockage due to inflammation caused by stress, Dr. Cerejo came in every morning to check on me before going to his office at NO COST ! He is indeed an amazing Dr. and truly devoted to help his patients. I just got a new insurance and i'm going back to see him this morning. He always called me personally to rely any test results or to check if i was doing okay with the medications i took.

Good

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

Great Dr. and staff

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Cerejo's for almost 9 years. He or his staff have never been rude or unprofessional. I have spoken to many other patients over the years and always hear good feedback about him.

Low-Life, Rude Staff Backed Up By Doctor

Posted on December 31st, 2011

Horrible experience with this doctor and his monumentally nasty "staff". Awful communication skills. No follow-up on lab results.

Great Dr with terrific new staff

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Wonderful

Posted on April 21st, 2011

I have been to many rheumatologists...but Dr. Cerejo is the best one ever. Highly recommend him.