Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ruijin Yao has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I was recommended by someone who indicated that this clinic helped to cure her neck pain. I was hoping the same, but I got worst after the treatment. Like the other reviewer said it is the same treatment no matter what. The treatments are three steps. I was given a massage by a man who hurt me during the massage. I complained but the massage kept going. Then I got my dose of acupuncture. It hurt and I had to ask to lower the electric impulse. The last part is laser warming and the lady was nice which was the only good part. After the treatment, I was OK. The same night, I was in pain. The next morning, my body was aching. Now, after 4 days of rest, I feel much better. I am not sure how I can complain. Please help.
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Ruijin Yao accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSolace Pain Management And Rehabilitation Llc, 14816 Physicians Ln Ste 151, Rockville, MD
Dr. Ruijin Yao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.