Dr. Rukhsana G Mirza Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rukhsana G Mirza?

Eye exam and dr appt

The staff at northwestern is great and have excellent patient care skills. However, the final staff person is the doctor who reviews the test results with you. Vision is a high concern for many people. Dr Mirza has so much knowledge as a trained doctor. However, in my two visits I have found that my questions were ignored or were treated as of no import. I could not get any information from my visit. One visit she turned her back to my face and just typed away. I asked her questions and she ignored me. The free vitamins do not make up for rudeness.