Dr. Rukmaiah C Bhupalam Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rukmaiah C Bhupalam?

Always schedule too many patients

Have go thru too many people before you get to the doctor--the nurse and the intern (sometimes 2 interns). When the doctor finally shows up-- it is very hard to understand him when he talks--very thick accent.

Great visit

Although it took some time, this was agreat first vist. The staff was wonderful. Dr. Bhupalsm did an excellent job. His nurse and intern were both pleasant and helpful. I am impressed.

Bhupalam saved my life, literally, im so grateful to be your patient (👍friend🐴) THANK YOU

I had to have an MRI and the lady scheduling it got an attitude with me because I didn't want to go to the place she wanted to send me. Told me I could call the other place and make my own appointment. Had me off of work until test results came back and then when contacted by my company tried to deny he kept me off. So I was deny std for 3 days. It wasn't coming out of his pocket. Won't go back to him again. I need a dr I can understand. With all the money he charges he could update his office. It seem old and dirty.

Sales Representative

He has been the only DR. to help me with my problem. I ALWAYS get the first appointment in the morning. Yes he does not speak with good English so I just ask him to repeat himself. Has been very good to me. Calls me immediately when I have a problem and follows up with me. You just have to be patient. I would rather have a good Dr than go to one that does not do me any good.

Unbelievable!!!!!

I was greeted by this MD and a student. He did shook my hand, but other than that, that was where the doctor/patient visit really ended. He didn't listen to my concerns, talk to the student, no eye contact with me what so ever, and talk to the student as if I wasn't even in the room. Never was asked by the doctor what issues/problems I was having,He sat at his desk looking at the computer and talking to the student. Oh he did listen to my lungs...When I attempted to speak, he turn and would start talking to the student again. And this doctor actually had the nerve to bill my insurance, and alway send me a bill. I think he owes me travel expenses and payment for being a the subject of his attempt to impress his student with his so called knowledge. The poor student, hope it was a short rotation with this doctor, she couldn't have gotten much out of the time spent other than hours she needed.

It was okay......

Still I don't know the cause of the extra fluid. Still i have nothing to help with it. And Still I have to wait forever to get a call back or any answers.

Never had a doctor seem so interested

Dr. Bhupalam has been so great with me. I have a very complex problem since there are many. I have been seeing doctors for 8 years or so now and he is the first one to spend so much time and do so much to try and get me answers. I have only been to him a couple times so far so we still do not have all the answers as I am waiting for more test. He even sends me emails with info. Last appt. he spent 3 hours with me. Never heard of a doctor doing that. Good thing I was one of the last 3 patients. He left me briefly to finish with the last two and stayed over to still work with me. I can't say enough good about him.

very rude staff, long wait times, doesnt speak clear english, no specific reasons for prescribing medications.