- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rula N Al-Aouar has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rula N Al-Aouar has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Rula N Al-Aouar Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Rula N Al-Aouar
Dr. Al-Aouar graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 2002. Dr. Al-Aouar works in Dearborn, MI and specializes in Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.