Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rumneet K Saini has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Saini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Rumneet K Saini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Pediatric Center Llc, 5900 Waterloo Rd Ste 110, Columbia, MD
Dr. Rumneet K Saini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MD.