Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rundsarah M Tahboub
Dr. Rundsarah M Tahboub, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tahboub is affiliated with University Of Cincinnati Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rundsarah M Tahboub has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cushing Disease
- Weight Loss
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
Showing 5 of 7
It was a god sent when I found Dr. Tahboub I was admitted to the hospital with DKA and never had, but got from my previous doc miss programming my insulin pump with me not getting enough basals. She was the first doctor that told me about my type 1 diabetes and that it was a autoimmune disease. She got me out of DKA and followed up with me very closely and gave me one on one attention and she is now my new endo and she is the first one to control my type 1 diabetes.
Dr. Tahboub is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Jordan
Graduated in 1997
Grant Medical Center
Dr. Rundsarah M Tahboub accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOhioHealth Primary Care Physicians, 7630 Rivers Edge Dr, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rundsarah M Tahboub in this video.
Dr. Rundsarah M Tahboub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.