Dr. Ruo-Qi Hu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruo-Qi Hu?

patient

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Appreciated the willingness to listen and appropriately administer medications. Flexible with treatment per patient concerns. Very much appreciated this experience and expertise

Appointment

Posted on September 30th, 2014

Dr. Hu is a wonderful doctor but it is impossible to get her office to answer the phone. I have been trying to call the office for the past 2 days and no one answers. Her appointment card indicates "if unable to be at the appointment, please call us at least 48 hours in advance." My appointment is in 2 days and since her office does not answer the phone, I have no idea how to cancel the appointment in time.

WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND

Posted on August 6th, 2010

Unlike previous review, I have perceived no language barrier. She always takes the time to answer all my questions and doesn't rush through the visit. She has an excellent memory. Even asks about the family and can remember what we spoke about last visit even though it was 3 months ago. I have been seeing Dr. Hu for about 2 years and couldn't be happier with my treatment unless she magically came up with a cure for my condition.

Posted on May 26th, 2010

HUGE language barrier, and I think this affects her ability to listen adequately. She would not be my first choice for a nephrologist.

Posted on June 29th, 2016