Dr. Rupa Patel Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rupa Patel?

Grateful for such a wonderful urologist

When I was looking for a urologist I had two recommendations for Dr. Patel on the same day. I am so grateful because Dr. Patel is fantastic. First - I am thrilled to have a female urologist. She is patient, very kind and incredibly skilled. I've had to have stent replacements several times because of a chronic condition and Dr. Patel does such a great job that I don't even feel the stent. Secondly, she has a very busy office but everyone is kind and courteous. It's not easy to find a female urologist so I consider myself quite fortunate to have an exceptional doctor who is beautiful on the inside and out.

Dr Patel

i used another urologist for chronic kidney stones for 14 years. Good for him he moved on to bigger n better but bad for me they didn't take my insurance. He has guided me towards a wonderful doctor who listens and gets things done immediately. It was an adjustment but I feel like I am home and in the right care with Dr Patel. 👍👍👍

Excellent

First time seeing Dr. Patel I Love her. She Listened, did a full exam, was very knowledgeable. Office staff were friendly and courteous. I would tell my friends and family to go to her.