Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rupal Desai
Dr. Rupal Desai, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in New Port Richey, FL, with another office in New Port Richey, FL. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Desai is affiliated with Mease Hospital - Dunedin, Community Hospital Of New Port Richey and All Children's Hospital. Dr. Desai has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rupal Desai has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Rupal Desai is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
they're always saying nothing is wrong. I have gone here for 7 years but my son's started going and I feel like they just want their money I had an appointment today I was telling them how concerned I was and nothing was wrong but we're sitting at the hospital and He's being treated for an infection they are great people but I don't think they have good service s I am changing my son's doctor
I always did like the doctors at A-Z peds. I have been bringing my daughter there since she was born. 4 years later, I am seriously considering switching doctors. They are starting to be lazy and are taking their diagnosing lightly. We are always returning now her sickness would be worse. I am tired of being told that she is fine whens she gets worse. The staff is awful! What a miserable bunch! They make comments like, "She was just here" and they scoff at parents. How do these people have jobs? I don't get it!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Desai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mease Hospital - Dunedin
Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
All Children's Hospital
Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Mease Countryside Hospital
18 Years Experience
Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rupal Desai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.