Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rupdev S Khosa
Dr. Rupdev S Khosa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arcadia, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Khosa is affiliated with East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital, Beverly Hospital and Methodist Hospital Southern Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Rupdev S Khosa has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Khosa is simply amazing. It is rumored that he actually inspired the medical genius behind the fictional character House. Dr. Khosa has repeatedly scored 100% on every medical license renewal exam in his 30+ years of practice. Brilliant physician, though a little unemotional. Hard to catch but definitely the best doctor in the world.
Dr. Khosa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Dayanand Medical College
Graduated in 1980
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Rupdev S Khosa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGill And Khosa Mds, 550 W Duarte Rd Ste 4, Arcadia, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rupdev S Khosa in this video.
Dr. Rupdev S Khosa is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Arcadia, CA.