Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rupert O Clark has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Rupert O. Clark, M.D., started out his medical career in the U.S. Military. After many years of rigorous study, he became an Internest, with psychiatric training. Dr. Clark's patients appreciated his ability to listen to their concerns and address them in a personable manner. He was thorough and caring and not inclined to attempt to cure everything with a pill. He believed in old-fashioned doctoring, but also kept up-to-date with methods and practices. Although he actively participated in the early development of HMO's, (Health Maintenance Organizations) he became quite disillusioned with the system later in his career. After exploring the possibility of going into private practice, Doctor Clark chose instead to join the National Indian Health Service, spending a number of years as the Deputy Director of the Aberdeen Area Indian Health Service. He remained in Public Health until retirement in his mid-70's and enjoyed his own good health until the day he died at the age of 84.
63 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1955
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1848 Regal Rdg, Las Cruces, NM
Dr. Rupert O Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.