Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rupert R Thomas Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rupert R Thomas Sr has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 24
After years of trying to get pregnant, I decided to finally be seen. I went to my family doctor and she told me I probably needed to see a specialist in GYN. She recommended me to Dr. Thomas and I am so GRATEFUL!!! He took great care of me. He explained everything to me in a way I could understand. After some labs and a good couple of months of faithful instructions I got pregnant. My husband and I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Thomas!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
42 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Rupert R Thomas Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rupert R Thomas Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edmond, OK.