Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rupert Thompson
Dr. Rupert Thompson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamaica, NY, with another office in Woodhaven, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with Interfaith Medical Center, Brooklyn Hospital Center and Wyckoff Heights Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rupert Thompson has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Thompson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers-Saint Vincent`s Hospital Manhattan
Interfaith Medical Center-Main Hospital Building
Svcmc - St. Joseph`s Hospital
St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Downtown & Cal
SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Brooklyn University Hospital
Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
28 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1989
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Rupert Thompson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rupert Thompson in this video.
Dr. Rupert Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.