Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ruperto D Mayuga has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Mayuga is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Cebu Institute Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Ruperto D Mayuga accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert O Isaacs MD Ltd, 2800 N Sheridan Rd Ste 303B, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ruperto D Mayuga in this video.
Dr. Ruperto D Mayuga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.