Dr. Rupesh J Parikh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rupesh J Parikh?

Extraordinary Doctor!

I may run out of adjectives to describe Dr. Parikh! He is a caring, compassionate man who includes the patient in their care decisions by offering options and explaining outcomes. He teats people with respect and really listens to their concerns. He was uplifting with his positive mood and determination to fight my cancer. I appreciated his concern to not have me suffer. For example, his treatment was designed so that I never even felt nauseous and when one drug didn't suit me, he instantly changed it. He cares about your quality of life! I credit him with saving my life from stage IV cancer!

Breast Cancer in Remission

This doctor treated everything while I was under his care for breast cancer - through Chemo and Radiation - and an emergency gall bladder removal that may well have gone unnoticed if I had not been being treated by him. I was able to work as a teacher throughout my treatment. He cares for the entire patient. He was always there for all my health needs and I remain in his care to prevent the return of cancer. He always answered all my questions and supported me emotionally too. I was able to keep my breast, which made recovery faster. He is a highly sensitive professional with a great sensitivity toward a patient's needs.

This is the best Oncologist ever!!!! He is a miracle worker

Dr Parikh has worked with my husbands cancer for over two years. He has done everything possible to keep him going. Thank you for everything.

One of a Kind - a true Blessing !

Blessed beyond measure

I have been blessed to have Dr. Parikh as my doctor. He spends time with me and he answers all of my questions. He is proactive and not reactive, which is beneficial when you are undergoing chemo treatments. Words just can't describe my admiration and appreciation for him, he has gotten me through one cancer treatment and is now alongside me every step of the way for another. He is my angel.

Best Doctor I've Ever Been To

I've been to many, many doctors in my life, and he is, by far, the BEST doctor I've ever been to. This doctor has saved my life, not once, but a couple times. To find words to describe him, I thought it best to make a list for anyone reading my review: 1. A great listener 2. Caring, Compassionate, Humble 3. Never hurries what you need to tell him in an office visit. He listens to every word you say to him. 4. He's a busy doctor, but makes you feel as if you're his only patient. I could go on forever, but Dr. Parikh & his staff are outstanding. If you need a Medical Oncologist/Hematologist he's the BEST!

Worth seeing

This man has kept me alive for 9 years when I was told I had 2 years to live by other oncologist. He has never let me suffer and he has found the right treatment to help me and at the same time preserve my quality of life. He is a gift from GOD to Las Vegas and I thank God every night that our paths have crossed

An Amazing and Special Person

This is the most compassionate and knowledge that a doctor has shown me ; he actually talks to you in simple terms and makes sure you understand everything before going on ; he is amazing and I am a 10 year survivor on a cancer diagnosis that I was told I had a year to live -- Thank you Dr P

Best Dr

Best Dr around

Amzing ; a true angel

Best doctor ever. He is honest and caring and will go out of the way to treat you like family

5 years later no sign of cancer

Best Dr. I could ever find.