Dr. Rupinder Kaur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rupinder Kaur?

The Best

Posted on April 28th, 2017

No nonsense. Researches all possible treatments.

Best Psychiatrist in Greensboro

Posted on March 27th, 2017

Dr. Kaur is by far the best, most patient, caring psychiatrist I have seen in Greensboro. She is opme and attentive and respectful. Highly recommend. You will have to wait, however that is the trade off for not being rushed during your appointment. Just be prepared and it won't be a big deal.

The only psychiatrist I trust with my mental health and my life.

Posted on June 19th, 2016

The best and most patient centered psychiatrist I have ever had. She's caring, extremely knowledgeable, dedicated and respectful. She has returned my calls as late as 8:00pm. Her office hours are very accommodating to many different work schedules. She works hard. It is very apparent that she loves her work and has a passion for helping others. The office staff are very friendly and willing to help as much as they can. I'm 1,000% satisfied with Dr. Kaur, the treatment she provides me with, and her staff.

She is a compassionate and heart guided Doctor.

Posted on March 9th, 2016

She seems to have a genuine love of her work with the mental well being of her patients. She is very detailed in her assesments and has helped me to have better control of my emotions and mental barriers.�

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

I have been under Dr.Kaurs excellent care for 20years.Her staff is well organized and helpful.Dr. Kaur is extremely intelligent and engages with her patients. And explains things with logic and compassion .

Worst drug pushing dr

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Do not allow anyone you care about to see this greedy drug pusher!

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Excellence Dr,service and staff, does not accept Social Security as payment though.

A hard working doctor who cares!

Posted on September 11th, 2015

I sought help from several other doctors, counselors, etc. for several years. After my first visit with Dr. Kaur, I knew she could help me heal. She provided appropriate medication and gave me the name of a great counselor. I have been with her for several years. I noticed several comments on here saying she gives meds too freely. Not true! She is very conscientious and dedicated to her profession.

Wonderful doctor - Horrible Staff

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Dr Kaur is an excellent doctor who has always been very helpful and kind with my medical conditions. I have been seeing her for the past 4 years. The big problem with her office is the Office Staff. They are repeated rude and consistently fail to respond to refill requests. I have actually ran completely out of medication because of the staffs failure to check their fax machine. I would love to continue seeing Dr Kaur but will not be re-visiting the office due to the staff specifically.

Rare psychiatrist.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Highly trained and educated psychiatrist who will adovocate for your health and partner with you to find the best solutions.

Get Away ASAP

Posted on March 20th, 2015

My wife and I have 3 adult children ages 20-39 who are all addicted to some type of medication. The only reason they go to Dr. Kaur is the ease of getting prescribe medications without properly checking the history of each. Due to their ages it is hard to get them away from her because of the easy access to meds. I don't want to see them overdose or die but it's a matter of time. Please check into this before you send your love one to this doctor.

wonderful doctor

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

She is such a caring and good dr. She helped my husband some much. Se was really concerned with his problems took the time to talk to him. If he was have a problem and we called her office she would always call him back her self that night. One of the best dr's I have ever seen. Only thing is she so good it takes over a month to get in.