Dr. Rupinder Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rupinder Singh?

Proactive Provider

Posted on February 10th, 2017

He is very proactive and well-versed. His advice is always good, and he is easy to deal with. Once he took me un-appointed for a cardiac event, and got me the appropriate care quickly. He also pays attention, and encourages thorough medicine. My last doctor, a cardiologist, had me take one blood test in three years. With Dt. Sing, it is a bi-annual event- appropriate when dealing with on overweight 64 yr old man.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

This dude is a pro. When I was having was I thought was heartburn, he had me go straight to the hospital. Saved me the aggravation of a ful4l-blown heart attack, and now my BP, cholesterol, etc. is under control under his supervision.

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr. Singh is an outstanding physician who really helps me stay healthy.

Great Doc!

Posted on December 20th, 2013

Dr. Singh has been my doctor since he opened his Kentlands' office . He is an intelligent and caring doctor who spends whatever time is needed to discuss issues. His staff are friendly and accommodating.

Good, no nonsense doctor

Posted on May 12th, 2013

Dr Singh is a very patient, and no-nonsense doctor. He doesn't scare you with things you don't have, but gives practical suggestions. Approachable

Dr.Singh

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Dr.Singh is the best. He is exceptionally qualified, caring and available.

Can't recommend him highly enough...

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

Dr. Singh is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He is kind but candid and provides very personal service which is uncommon these days. He is patient and will spend as much time with you as you need (which is why the wait time is only rated "good" but it doesn't bother me in the least becuase I know that I won't be rushed out). He is accomodating and genuinely cares about his patients. He is knowledgable and has never steered me in the wrong direction. The first time we saw him, my husband and I walked up to a clinic on a day he was closed (he works two days a week as an ER doc). He just happened to be there and was leaving as we walked up. Instead of telling us he was closed he took us right in and spent an hour with my husband. We had never seen him before and weren't even established patients. He also offers Saturday hours which is so unusual and so very helpful to those of us who work. Really can't say enough good things about Dr. Singh.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 20th, 2011

My name is William Wilson, and I have been a patient of Dr. Singh (as has my family) for nearly 3 years now. The rating from 7/29/10 is ludicrous. Dr. Singh is thorough, and both he and his office assistants are kind, and pleasant. I suspect the reviewer was the type of patient who did not listen to Dr. Singh's advice, and misconstrued what occurred: if you do this, you will get a lecture from the good doctor. Not an angry lecture, but a concerned lecture that is given for your own good. I've gotten a few, myself. But if he didn't care, he would not bother. If you're looking for a great doctor that you can go to with complete confidence, look no farther than Dr. Singh: he's the best!

Posted on October 10th, 2010

I think the rating from 07/29/10 has to be a mistake because everything that the author has said is wrong. He is the kindest and the most soft spoken physician I have ever come across. I am 54 years old and have yet to see a physician who cares more about his patients. We are so glad to have him in Kentlands!

Absolutely Unique Commitment to His Patients

Posted on June 19th, 2010

Dr. Singh repeatedly demonstrates his passion for his patients. A recent newspaper article tells how he literally saved a patient's life by racing to the man's house, pounded on the door to wake him up, and then drove him to the hospital when he reviewed the man's latest blood tests and realized that medicines provided by others had thinned the man's blood to the point where he could have bled to death without warning.In my case, my wife was diagnosed with a very rare form of cancer. Of course, Dr. Singh provided attentive care staying on top of every detail. He even called specialists at MD Anderson and Moffitt when I became concerned that the first doctor wanted her to undergo a risky procedure before they finished evaluating her. He told me to change direction and find an alternate protocol which I did.Because he helped me make sense out of the data I collected from a variety of foundation website, teaching hospitals, and numerous publications, I was empowered to get her in front of the best doctors in the world.We just returned from NYC and her surgery. And the prognosis is excellent. But the whole time I was in NYC Dr. Singh made himself available to answer my concerns and providing me with the context I needed so that I could be the best partner for my wife.He practices medicine the way that I remember doctors from my childhood. And somehow he always finds the time to teach you about what you are facing so that you are empowered to wade through a medical industry that makes you find the right solution on your own.We absolutely have the highest trust, respect, affection, and confidence in Dr. Singh.

Posted on October 19th, 2017