Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ruqaiya K Hussain has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ruqaiya K Hussain has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 34
Well I had a terrible experience with Dr Hussain. Although she was polite her staff was super rude specially Ruby. I am talking about year 2006 where the same case happened with me that I was pregnant and bleeding and Dr. Hussain used the same excuse about Father in law being sick and flew to India without any Dr. covering for her. A midwife was covering for herwho was fired by Medical center of Mckinney while i was admitted in the hospital. the midwife performed a painful exam on me soon after that the water started dripping , the hospital fired her and I was left without any Dr. Then i was checked by the on call Dr. I ended up having a still birth at 23 weeks . I had a terrible experience.I would advice not going to her.
Please do not go to this doctor if you don't want to talked down. She will belittle you instead of helping you through the pregnancy. She will make smart comments throughout the visits. I wish I had gone to another doctor when I had that first feeling that I needed to change the doctor. She won't tell you stuff and she assumes that you should already know everything about the pregnancy. I even had to ask her if I should fast before the c-section. She might be nice to white people because she might be afraid of lawsuits. But if you are non-white you should go to a different doctor.
If you don't want to go thru pain of delivering thru C-Section don't choose this doctor. That's all she care about, she will tell you until the last minutes that it going to be normal delivery but boom all of a sudden something was wrong. How is that possible. Your natural mother 6 sense will tell you if baby head is not down. The hospital she is registered with, all of the doctors, nurses knows she had almost 99% of delivery thru c-section, i wish i would have knew about this before. You don't have to go thru the pain if you choose not to, please run and never see her.
49 Years Experience
Maulana Azad Medical College
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJoseph Park Do Pllc, 2865 McDermott Rd Ste 225, Plano, TX
Dr. Ruqaiya K Hussain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.