Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Rushika J Fernandopulle
Dr. Rushika J Fernandopulle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cambridge, MA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Rushika J Fernandopulle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rushika J Fernandopulle has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Rushika J Fernandopulle has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Fernandopulle is brilliant. He has the courage and creativity to implement a new and creative model of primary health care. As a teacher, I wanted my students to feel that they came first. This is how I feel as a patient when I visit my doctor and health coach at IORA. The above rating is for the care I receive at IORA in Medford. It is my hope to meet Dr. Fernandopulle in the near future. Thank you Dr. Fernandopulle, Dr. Nancy Cibotti, and Aaron Chan R.N.
24 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1994
Massachusetts General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRushika J Fernandopulle Md, 222 3rd St Ste 3100, Cambridge, MA
Dr. Rushika J Fernandopulle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.