2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Ruskin B Lawyer Jr?

History Case

In 1999 I fell of a residential home roof. I shattered by ankle and tib/fib. I was told in the ER I would most likely lose my leg. A external fixture was placed on it the next day. I was placed on hold while the medical world discussed what to do. 3 days went by and Dr. Lawyer showed up at my bed side. Advised he was my doctor and still not sure what was going to happen. I stayed in the Riverside for a month. Dr. Lawyer took me to surgery after the month wait. He told me not sure what was going to happen, I came out of surgery with a wire cage around my leg . 4 inches of bone was missing between my ankle and fib bone. It grew back in 8 months. At the time of my accident I was a firefighter and was told I woundn't be returning back to the again. Thanks to Dr. Lawyer I was back on the trucks with 1 1/2 years. I was told if it had not been for him I would have lost my leg. This doctor is the best.

Birth Control

Ruskin B Lawyer Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, OH.