Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruslana V Kurpita MD
Dr. Ruslana V Kurpita, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kurpita is affiliated with OSU Harding Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruslana V Kurpita has 2 locations
2000 Kenny Rd
Columbus, OH 43221
Book Online Now
Dr. Ruslana V Kurpita has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ruslana V Kurpita has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Holistic Health
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
I Recommend her
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ruslana V Kurpita - Posted on May 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ruslana V Kurpita - Posted on January 15th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ruslana V Kurpita - Posted on June 7th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ruslana V Kurpita - Posted on July 30th, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kurpita is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
Graduated in 1998
Ohio State University Hospital
Dr. Ruslana V Kurpita Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ruslana V Kurpita is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, OH.