Dr. Russ L Levitan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russ L Levitan?

Great doctor

I have been a patient of PMS for many years and have seen several doctors during this time. Dr. Levitan is by far the best one. The wait can sometimes be a little long but he's worth it. My only concern is that it took us a long time to find the right combo for my pain relief so that I can hold down a full time job to support my family and now they are trying to scale all the meds back to almost nothing and I'm scared what this may do to my ability to keep my job. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking real pain relief.

Seriously people!

Dr Leviathan is Dr Jekyll now! Just wait til Mr Hyde comes out! Glad we moved away! He doesn't really care about people in general. He has facilities for his super poopers injections which he tries to do as many if not more than what is specified! As long as your insurance company is complacent, he will just LOVE you as a patient! Mr Hyde comes out when he is no longer able to get money from your insurance! Then he drops you like a stone! For the patient with the coma, It wasMr.. Hyde Android crazy Dr Jekyll that through you out! We had to move out of the area because my sister needed a REAL pain Dr for CHRONIC PAIN! Los Angeles county has many choices

Jerk! Doesn't REALLY care about his patients! As long as the insurance company you have is complacent, he will go along for passed you off to a P.A.and charge your insurance for a specialist! Just wait until you have a diagnosis that is sooooo chronic and you don't want any shots that don't work and charge your insurance thousands because he has a facility! And still in chronic pain! He sucks and so do his chairs and I always have to wait at least 30-45 minutes before he or the. Pa sees you for a quick 3_5 minute appointment! I give him a half of one f-ing star! Glad I moved away! Suckers wait.......Just wait!😣😖😨

Drug dealer

Shame on Dr. Levitan for making a dollar off of opioid addicted patients. Terrible!

Between the proverbial rock & hard place

Am afraid to write anything specific at this time for fear he'll recognize my style of writing, & will make good on his retaliation & "kick me out of his practice," which he is currently threatening to do if I dont go along with his "new treatment plan." I strongly believe that we patients are the EMPLOYERS of our drs &, therefore, it is WE, THE PATIENTS, who have the right to dictate what can & will be done to our own bodies. He believes just the opposite. Due to the lack of resources in SLO County, his PM practice is now currently the ONLY ONE in SLO County .... & he knows this. If he kicks a patient out ... they literally have NO PLACE TO GO FOR PM & MEDICAL CARE. A very scary place to be. He knows this, too. // He also couldnt care less about any SERIOUS personal issues/problems a patient may be experiencing. He is concerned ONLY with his own agenda.

He is a great Dr I highly reccomed him for anyone looking for a answer to pain and he is great to look at

Russ Levitan is an outstanding example of a great physician!

This office wants money. They don't care about their patients, they just want the money they bring in.

HIS CORTIZONE SHOT GAVE MY MOTHER RARE DISORDER - SHORTENED HER LIFE BY MANY YEARS

Dr. Levitan gave my mother a Cortizone shot in neck, by the time she got home she collapsed and could not get up. MRI at hospital revealed major blood clot (he hit a main artery) almost to her T-3, was rushed to major Hospital for immediate, LONG surgery. His "simple" cortizone shot gave my active mother the rare "Browns-Sequard Syndrome" - Please look up to see how debilitating it is - she was in Care Center shortly after that for 2 years, then died. Before, she was full of life, an artist, did Tai Chi, had tons of friends. She went through weeks of therapy in S.B. Cottage Hospital to no avail, ended up in wheelchair (my very active 72 year old mom) in even MORE acute, constant pain. He refused to visit her when I called - wouldn't even apologize. JERK! She was too weak at that point to go through lawsuit, crying all the time in pain, nothing helping, couldn't walk, incontinent. Levitan is a careless, non-empathic, materialistic thing that calls himself a human being. HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND!! VERY BAD MAN!! NEVER WENT TO VISIT MY MOTHER the 3.5 WEEKS AFTER HER MAJOR SURGERY!

Great Relief!

It was a big decision for me to go to pain management. I really resisted, mainly because I didn't understand what it meant. I knew that major pain drugs were not for me because of previous complications from surgery. After being convinced by my primary care physician that pain management would be helpful for me, I went to see Dr. Levitan. At the time I had great lower back pain and could hardly walk or stand. I saw Dr. Levitan one day and had epidural injections the next. I could not believe the instant and lasting relief! After another injection about a month later I was absolutely free of back pain! Mild difficulty returned about 5 months later and I had another injection. The office staff, Dr. Levitan, and his assistant Stacey, have been very helpful in managing my situation with pain, and I am extremely grateful. Do not hesitate to consult with them if you have pain. For me, I think I need help about every 4 or 5 months, but everyone is different. The support staff at the Galileo Surgery Center are equally kind and caring. I hope you have the same successful results that I have experienced.

Dr. Levitan is great, He is the best pain doctor I have ever had. He truly cares about his patients, and how he can assist them.

Tied with one other as Best Doctor I have ever had...

4 Star doctor. Before I left Iowa, where I was a patient in the University of Iowa Hospital's Pain Clinic after a failed back surgery, my wife proposed we move to Santa Maria to be near her family and the ocean. I inquired on the net if any pain management service was available in SM. If not I couldn't live there. Among the responses I received was one that said I cold not be luckier because there was a doctor available there by the name of Russ Levitan. After 10 years I can agree: "I could not be luckier." He is a jewel or a doctor. He is also a fine person: brilliant, energetic, warm, sympathetic.

Dr. Russ L Levitan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Luis Obispo, CA.