Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Russell Edwards
Dr. Russell Edwards, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, TX, with other offices in Decatur, TX and Decatur, TX (and 3 other locations). He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Wise - East Campus, Wise Regional Health System and Wise Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Russell Edwards has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Russell Edwards has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
Doctor doesn't spend time with you at all. I seen his nurse practitioner every time I went it. My pregnancy should have been high risk due to prior infertility but it got treated like no big deal. Went into preterm labor and now have a baby born 4 months early. All they were concerned with was getting me on a birth control at my post op visit.
Dr. Edwards is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wise - East Campus
Wise Regional Health System
Wise Regional Hospital
7 Years Experience
University of North Texas
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Russell Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, TX.