Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Russell L Beamer has the following 1 specialty
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 10
We just keep doing the same appointment. I pay my copay, he reviews my meds and sympthoms and nothing changes. I have asked for more information or changes and he just keeps saying to see how everything is working. We have done this for 3 months and 6 appointments. If there is no resolution just tell me.
On my first visit, Dr. Beamer was i such hurry that I had to repeat ansers to his questions. He had not read the history I brought with me, nor did he realize that he had my CAT scan results in his papers. After a few minutes, he left the room to talk to his nurse about another patient. Hr returned, did a quick exam, and asked his nurse to get the results of my conoscopy, but was in too much of a hurry to wait for them.On my second visit, Dr. Beamer came in 45 minutes after my appointment time, looked around the room and said, "oops, wrong room." He then left to see antother patient. Ten minutes later I heard him in the hall talking to his nurse, who then came in to tell me he was going to see yet another patient, but would be in "soon". This was 65 minutes after my scheduled appointment. I left.Easily the most unprofessional doctor I have ever been to see.
Dr. Beamer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Dr. Russell L Beamer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWichita Surgical Specialists, 818 N Emporia St Ste 200, Wichita, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Russell L Beamer in this video.
Dr. Russell L Beamer is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Wichita, KS.