Dr. Russell C Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell C Klein?

What a KEEPER !!

Dr. Russell Klein has been My DR for over 15 Years . I realized I had not written a comment about him and his staff and thought I had better hop to it !! Dr Klein's Staff is always Polite and Professional ...I am sure this is the reason they are employed there for YEARS !!! Dr Klein himself always remembers who you are and the main Reasons he is treating you . Always Has a Smile on his face and energy beyond !! He has helped me in my Struggles over the Years paying close attention to my BP , Anxiety / Depression , Adult Asthma, Weight and above all my addiction to Alcohol. He helped me to pick the Best Hospital and Treatment .He jumped into action when I called him for help . I am ONE Year Sober and owe so much to him for returning my phone call one day when I had hit bottom . Your are a Life Saver DR Klein ....Literally .M

Fantastic, wonderful doctor!!

Fantastic, wonderful doctor!! Incredibly smart and what a memory. Extremely attentive and caring about each individual. Despite having a high patient load, he always friendly and gives you whatever time you need and makes you feel listened to. He is one of the few doctors who truly seems to care!! After months of research and several consultations with other internists, we know Dr. Klein (Russell Klein) is one of the best there is. And, he's also a pulmonologist! You can't ask for more. It took a couple of months to get the initial appointment, but definitely worth the wait. Once you're a patient it's never a problem to be seen immediately when the need arises, and we've definitely had our share this year. We love Dr. Klein!!

Always a plan for better health

listens, educates, and makes sure you know the path to better health and why you are on your medications

First visit

His staff was very professional. He read all my past records forwarded from Atlanta and was up to speed with what I was looking for. He did a few tests and we made a great plan to move forward. We were very glad he is digitally on the page. Look forward to my next visit. Thank you Dr. Klein

Great Doctor

The medical assistant was very friendly and efficient. Dr. Klein is such a nice doctor that always has time for questions so you don't feel rushed or put off. I am in health care and physician's like this are few and far between!

Outstanding Doctor with a real concern for his patients

He is my wife's new doctor and I was not satisfied with my old doctor, especially before a shoulder replacement where he was insisting that I take a blood thinner. My orthopedic doctor also had a fit and if I took those meds he would not operate. Dr. Klein spotted some items, especially with my heart beat my other doctor never commented and the first time I discovered I had that was when I had a knee replacement and my nurse heard it after my knee replacement and they ran all the test, etc. in the hospital. A few other small items where in a very short time lowered all my blood work to normal levels without a major shift in my diet. He took the extra time with me and then followed through to make sure by checking my blood work and other vitals approximately 6 to 8 weeks and is working with one of my orthopedic doctors on another problem I am having in one of my legs. I am impressed by his attention to detail and follow through.

My favorite primary care physician ever

Dr. (Russell) Klein was my primary care physician for about 15 years when I lived in the area. What I liked most about him was his genuine friendliness and caring manner. He's also very humble, so you'd never guess he went to Harvard and UCSF. I'd often bring an academic paper to read while waiting for him, and he'd always comment on it. Several times we got into deep discussions about physics. When he treated me I never felt that he was in a hurry to move on to the next patient. He was always patient and listened to my concerns. If and when I move back to the area I'm going right back to him. I haven't found a physician I like better than Dr. Klein. I highly, highly recommend him.

Wonderful Doc!

Dr. Russell Klein is great

Dr. Klein is my primary care physician. I'm very happy with him. He graduated from the best schools in the U.S. but still has a humble, friendly demeanor. He's easy to talk to and is never afraid to admit when he doesn't know something. He also always takes an active interest in whatever I'm reading in his office (it's usually a physics paper), and we consequently often have intellectual discussions on that stuff. Dr. Klein is the kind of guy I'd love to have lunch or dinner with outside the doctor's office. I highly recommend him.

Cheerful and accurate

Always has a warm hello with a huge smile. Immediate response with results from tests . Quick to eveulate and recommend treatment and is always "right on"!!!

A great doctor

a very caring and knowlegable Dr. from a family of GREAT doctors!!! able to diagnose and treat before trouble statrs. Agreat doctor!

Dr. Russell C Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.