Dr. Russell Cantrell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell Cantrell?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on October 16th, 2017

I recently consulted with Dr. Cantrell and felt that he was very thorough in his assessment and spent a great deal of time discussing my concerns. He was knowledgeable about different treatment options and made sure that I understood all the information he provided. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Amazing doctor and staff - friendly, helpful and attentive. Although there was a slight wait to see him, it is only because Dr. Cantrell is very knowledgeable, thorough and personable. I really believe I have found one of the best in the area.

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr. Cantrell. He is absolutely phenomenal as my situation was very complex and I had seen several physicians before finally encountering Dr. Cantrell who worked incredibly hard to get to the bottom of the problem. He listened to my concerns/questions and was willing to go the extra mile.

Posted on July 8th, 2016

He knew my main goal was to be able to return to work and worked diligently with me in reaching that goal. Thanks, doc!!

Posted on May 31st, 2016

I was pleased that he actually pulled up my MRI and looked at it with me. He made me feel comfortable. This doctor is smart!. He really cares about his patients.

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Dr. Cantrell is a very professional and caring physician. His examinations are very thorough and comprehensive and he is very knowledgeable about musculo-skeletal and neurologic conditions and uses the most appropriate methods of evaluating and treating these diagnosis. I have referred friends and family to him.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Six years and still pain free!! Thanks Dr. Cantrell.

Posted on June 16th, 2015

I was a little doubtful that I would be able to cope with my pain and still work, BUT back to work and feeling good. Thank you very much

Posted on September 30th, 2014

Dr. Cantrell spent a considerable amount of time with me explaining my new diagnosis. He seemed very thorough and concerned. I'll recommend him to all of my friends.

Posted on March 4th, 2014

I honestly can't say enough about Dr. Cantrell. He is absolutely phenomenal! I'm a very complex case to say the least. He works incredibly hard to get to the bottom of the problem. He listens to my concerns/questions and is absolutely willing to go the extra mile. Cannot recommend enough! (and this is coming from someone generally cynical about docs).

Highly Recommend

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Dr. Cantrell is knowledgeable and takes time to explain things well. I highly recommend him.

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Dr. Cantrell is one of the few doctors skilled in treating pain. He is a caring doctor who has the ability to explain complex medical problems in layperson's English.