Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Russell A Chiappetta has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 20
It was nice to find a Dr that is not only intelligent and informed but also had empathy. He understood pain. The last surgeon I saw did not seem to know how much pain knees can cause and just brushed me off. Dr Chiapetta was extremely understanding and very thorough in explaining everything. About the upcoming procedure.
I am extremely disappointed in my experience with this office. I had knee surgery done ten years ago and the doctor was great. However, I recently scheduled another apt after I tore my knee in a car accident. I went to the appointment and the women in the office were terribly rude to me. They told me " they do not deal with car accidents and I could find a different doctor.". I just want to get my knee fixed and these women mad me so upset. I lost a half a day of work and never saw the doctor. I'm left with a lot of confusion and a bad knee. It's horrible that the secretaries acted like this because the dr is great.
First let me say that Dr. C came to a walk in clinic years ago when my handicapped sister had fallen and broken her ankle. When the doctor at the clinic told Dr. Chiappetta of her handicap he said no problem I will come to her! I have had him for knee surgeries and now am going to have him look at a frozen finger joint. He has always been kind, compassionate and done a wonderful job.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
New Britain General Hospital
Dr. Russell A Chiappetta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStarling Physicians, 360 N Main St Ste 12, Southington, CT
Dr. Russell A Chiappetta is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Southington, CT.