Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Russell E Ching has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 5 of 6
A doctor who will interrupt your every two words with "mhmm", who did not seem to listen or want to take the time to listen. When I mentioned a neurological condition I have, he shrugged his shoulders and made a face because he hadn't heard of it before. Rather than stop to ask me about it, he just rushed on to get me out the door to unprofessional check-out staff, who had another doctor stepping over my shoulder to drop papers for another patient on top of mine on her desk. Patient privacy much? I won't be going back, I felt like cattle.
I saw Dr. Ching in the emergency room when admitted with arrhythmia. He did all and more than was necessary to make sure it wasn't just nerves. He got the diagnosis right, gave the right medicine and I was much better in about 6 months - exactly how long he said it would take. For heart problems, I would go back to him.
39 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Russell E Ching accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Russell E Ching in this video.
Dr. Russell E Ching is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.