Dr. Russell Clark Is this you?

19 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Russell Clark?

Avoid his PA. Hopefully Dr. Clark's personal care is better.

Posted on January 18th, 2015

His Physician's Assistant and his staff were unprofessional, did not return telephone calls as promised, refused to see me for 2.5 hours after scheduled appointment because the PA was running behind schedule, the staff was very inefficient and poorly trained (arrived at my appointment time with new PT. paperwork completed & knew the X-Ray technician was on site and available to take my X-Rays) , demanded I have an X-Ray before seeing me, refused to order the X-Ray any of the 5 working days prior to my appointment, called the night before to inform me I had to arrive ONE HOUR before my appointment then told me to seek professional care elsewhere when I complained about her and the staff. There were two other patients in the lobby complaining about the length of time they had already been waiting. If I could give a negative rating on this appointment I would. Dr. Clark should be aware of what his staff is doing.

Posted on January 23rd, 2017