Dr. Russell W Craig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell W Craig?

THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Dr. Craig is literally the best doctor I have ever encountered in all of my over 63+ years! He is knowledgeable, kind, patient and respectful of the medical issues you are seeking to resolve. He has that special "detective" quality that is not satisfied until real answers are discovered. Most of all he is human in that he has empathy and understanding of why you seek his treatment. Truth is, most do not enjoy going to see a doctor. Not the case with Dr. Craig, for every time I have sought treatment from him I have walked out feeling better than when I entered. Know that this level of excellent medical treatment extends to his staff - especially Danielle and Jenna. If only every doctor and staff were like Dr. Craig's!

Dr. Russell Craig - Brilliant Specialist

I was having issues with and old nose fracture that was causing breathing issues. I also had a deviated septum. IN December, 2016, Dr. Craig performed septoplasty and rhinoplasty to corect the problems. In addition, I cam out with a beautiful nose and perfect breathing. Dr. Craing is very caring, thorough and brilliant. He knows what he is doing and is very experienced. I would trust him with any surgery and know that he will always give me up-front answers to my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Craig!

Dr. Craig ENT - Brilliant specialist

Best ENT around!!

Rude office manager and billing department. It's all about the money!!

Aweful unprofessional front desk. I will not be going back!

Office manager is irresponsible. You either have to wait four or five days for a call back, or you don't get one at all. Very unprofessional.

Best Dr

My son was on antibiotics for nine straight months . Then someone suggested Dr Craig had surgery within one month of first appt. and hasn't needed any antibiotics since......By the way it's been almost two years now;-)

Entire staff was very courteous and caring. Dr. Craig explained everything to my satisfaction never making me feel rushed, all procedures performed in office were explained prior to performing them. I feel he listened completely to all of my concerns and addressed a option for all of them. Excellent doctor !

Watch your wallet!

Ask about office visit cost before making an appointment and good luck getting an answer. Bill after visit was $300.00 for under 5 minutes face time with doc. Then try to deal with billing and medical records department for a resolution...nightmare!

Dr. Craig is an amazing doctor, he is very caring and understanding to ones personal needs.He take's time to make sure all of your questions and concerns are answered and taken care of!!

dr. craig genius doctor

I'VE BEEN DR. CRAIG PATIENT FOR 12 YEARS, IN THAT TIME HE HAS FOUND THE THINGS THAT I HAVE SUFFERED WITH FOR YEARS THAT OTHER DOCTORS WERE JUST TOO LAZY OR BUSY OR JUST DIDN'T THINK IT WAS WORTH THEIR WHILE TO BOTHER WITH. RECENTLY HE WENT THE OTHER MILE WITH ME FOR A THYROID PROBLEM. I HAVE A FAMILY HISTORY OF THYROID DISEASE. MUST DOCTORS JUST WENT BY BLOOD WORK, BUT DR.CRAIG WASN'T SATISFIED WITH THE BLOOD WORK AND MY SYMPTOMS. LONG STORY SHORT, HE REFERRED ME TO ANOTHER DOCTOR WHO SPECIALIZED IN THYROIDS AND UPON REMOVING MY THYROID WHICH WAS LOADED WITH NODULES AND CALCIUM NODULES THEY ALSO FOUND A PARATHYROID THAT WAS TRIPLE IT'S SIZE AND REMOVED IT. SOMETIMES DOCTORS JUST GO BY BLOOD WORK AND DON'T LISTEN TO PATIENTS, BUT DR. CRAIG LISTENS AND KEEPS DIGGING UNTIL HE FINDS THE PROBLEM. BUT PATIENTS HAVE TO TAKE SOME PART IN THEIR OWN CARE. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM RESEARCH IT, GIVE YOUR A CLEAR AND ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH AND FOR HEAVENS SAKE DON'T TAKE ALL DAY EXPLAINING IT. THERE OTHER PATIENTS IN THE OTHER ROOM, YOUR NOT THE ONLY PERSON ON PLANET EARTH!

Dr. Russell W Craig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macomb, MI.