4.7

Have you seen Dr. Russell D Crain?

I was told by my optometrist that I needed cataract surgery. I did a Google search and found Dr Russell Crain. My initial visit with Dr. Crain was excellent. All of Dr. Crain's staff was kind, courteous, friendly, and very professional. I felt like they were very knowledgeable concerning my testing and examination. After the staff had done all their part of the exam, it was only a short time until Dr. Crain came in and did an examination. He agreed that I did need surgery, and gave a very comprehensive explanation of what my problem was and what can be done for me, including all the possible negative outcomes that can happen with surgery. His demeanor and professionalism was excellent and I felt like I had come to the right place. He gave me a packet explaining all the aspects of cataract surgery and told me to go home, read the packet and give the entire process a lot of thought before agreeing to the surgery. The entire visit was quite pleasant and I look forward to an excellent patient/doctor relationship envisioning very positive results.

He is amazing and fast!!!!

He took care of everything I needed and I didn't have to wait all day to see him. Very nice man! And the staff were amazing and efficient too.

just me

all business thats it !!

Outstanding, very professional

I live 100 miles away, but my Primary Care Physician, who is outstanding, referred me to Dr. Crain. They scheduled me in within days of the referral, and the Doctor is BUSY. I was late, called and the receptionist said "don't worry, we'll still work you in. My exam started before I finished the BRIEF Patient information documents. The assistants were professional and thorough. Dr. Crain is friendly, explained my issues in laymen's terms. I highly recommend Dr.Crain.

A True Professional

A no nonsense professional who verabally details his diagnoses and findings in a clear and concise manner. I had an unusual case that this professional gave his fullest attention.

Dr. Russell D Crain is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.